Friday, July 23, 2010

If anything, I think there's some comradeship between designers and design firms on twitter, I think that's one of the reasons I enjoy using it so much. You see what great designers are saying and interact with local designers at the same time. I'm just going to make a list of people I enjoy following on twitter:

The Onion
NPR
icreature
OCLS Library
The AV Club
DDC (Draplin Design Company)
Story Corps
Public School
Mamas Sauce
...And there are lots more.

I don't know, it's like getting just links and status updates from your favorite stores, friends, design firms, Novelists, Libraries, and everything good and wonderful. 141 characters of information, shared from another human bean with the intent of helping someone else procure knowledge of something going on in our world. It's just good stuff all around. If you don't have a twitter, you're missing out. The NPR links are good enough reason to start an account.

No comments: