Monday, November 9, 2009


Spring semester is looking promising at the moment. My last four classes in college, and besides Mr. 3 there I'm pretty excited to get started.

1. Graphic Design Portfolio: I'm expecting this to be the closest experience I've ever had to drowning and for it to end with me triumphantly standing on the shore.
2. Self-promotion: I'm expecting this to be where I finally create a website I can be proud of, one I can and will update with regularity. It will be nice to be able to point someone in a specific direction to see what I'm about instead of trying to explain myself in a handful of words.
3. Principles of Advertising: I'm expecting to finally learn how to successfully suck souls out of people and make mad money. This isn't particularly an industry I think I'd be able to do for long, but hey, it's another skill, right?
4. Intro to short story writing: Because deep down I wish I was as well versed in literature and writing as anything else. It'll be fun to explore.

No comments: